Buying a vehicle is a significant investment, and it’s worth protecting your investment by properly maintaining your vehicle. There’s no better way to do this than having it serviced at a dealership service center, such as the one at West Point Buick GMC. Here are a few reasons why you should service at West Point Buick GMC.
- Highly trained and certified technicians: At West Point Buick GMC, our technicians are GM factory-trained and have particular expertise in the make and model of your vehicle, allowing you to feel confident that your vehicle is in good hands.
- Complimentary shuttle service or loaner car: While your vehicle is being serviced at our dealership, we provide a complimentary shuttle service or loaner car, making is so properly maintaining your vehicle doesn’t impede on your schedule and responsibilities.
- 5-Year GM Elite Service Department: West Point Buick GMC has a Certified Elite service center, which allows us to better handle customer needs and maximize customer satisfaction. In fact, our service center has received tons of 5-star reviews, and we couldn’t be prouder.
- Comfortable Waiting Area: if you decide to wait at the dealership while your vehicle is serviced, you’ll be treated to a comfortable waiting area with free Wi-Fi, coffee, popcorn, and snacks. The waiting area is child- and pet-friendly and includes a service play area.
- Houston’s Largest Parts Department: West Point Buick GMC is home to Houston’s largest parts department, ensuring that all your service and repair needs are met in a timely manner. In addition, our service center frequently runs specials on parts and services to provide the best possible value.
- Convenient Hours: Our service center is open 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday and 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday, accommodating a range of schedules for your convenience.
Regular service and maintenance are key for the longevity of your vehicle, and there’s no better place to preserve your investment than West Point Buick GMC.